Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Geelong show

We had a great time at the Geelong show - it was fabulous to see so many people coming along instead of going to the airshow.
Lots of happy people went home with some great prizes and we will be coming back next year to do it again.
The venue is fantastic - lots of light (great for the demonstrations as well as shopping) and loads of parking.
The canteen area was very busy - due to the yummy slices and sandwiches made freshly onsite.
Our new staff members James and Mandy were fantastic - thank you very much - and Leith (our super-slice-salesman) outdid himself by working very hard to keep you all fed and watered.
On behalf of my staff and myself thanks to all the traders who are helping to make this a great show and a fun weekend for us all. I certainly appreciate you all - your attitude and co-operation makes my role a lot easier.

Moving on..
East Burwood - less than 2 weeks! Yikes.
It's going to be great - I even believe that lots of the ladies are making the long trip over from Geelong (although it doesn't beat Barb who comes across from Perth every year!).

I'll see you all at the show.
Warm regards.