Monday, March 4, 2013

Bendigo getting closer

Not long until our Bendigo show. Yay!
Am so looking forward to it. I know it's going to be fantastic!

We have 23 traders and on Saturday I was talking to one of my old traders and it's possible that she may be coming too which will make 24.

I've re-designed the floorspace at the venue and there will be some tables for you to sit at and eat lunch or have a cuppa.
Our sandwiches are freshly made on the spot and I have my baker cooking slices and cakes like a madwoman in readiness for the event (cannot decide between the cherry ripe slice and the chocolate marbled cheesecake slice...oh and then there's the almond slice...).

Don't forget to enter our free door entry competition. I'm giving away 6 free entry tickets - all you have to do is "like us" on facebook. 
Winners will be drawn late on Thursday 14th March and notified.